|Model||Picture||Standard package||Price||Add to Cart|
GG-002B Main Controller(1);
12V Power Adapter(1);
Advanced Group Wireless Moisture-Controlled Solar-Powered auto irrigation system GG-002B. Chinese patent, US patent is pending
Main Controller Price：$351.28 (FOB Moorpark)
Solar-C-MSV Price：$201.48 (FOB Moorpark)
1. Main controller controls up to 40 irrigation zones, 1 wired pump, 3 wireless pumps, and 8 master valves.
2. One zone with one sensor controls up to 4 valves. Total control up to 160 valves.
3. All field controllers are solar powered .
4. Bidirectional wireless communication distance between the main controller and controllers in the field is
greater than 500 meters in open space.
5. Only moisture sensor based control, no timer control.
How it work:
The main controller is powered from AC, with solar power as an option. In the field, the solar powered controller
periodically collects data from the moisture sensor and sends the data to the main controller.
The main controller analyzes the collected data, wirelessly sends control signals to the solar powered valvecontroller
in the field to open or close the magnetic valve. The user sets up the control dry/wet levels, then the system will
maintain the soil moisture in the set range.
The field controller sends all the field information (Current moisture level, set Dry/Wet control levels, irrigation events,
battery level) to the main controller wirelessly, and displays this information.
Main controller features:
1. Display shows in sequence, for each zone:
1). Control mode for the zone. Either moistue sensor based, or plus forbidden
2). Current moisture level collected by moisture sensor in the field.
3). Present dry/wet control levels.
4). Wireless sensor #, communication status, battery status.
5). Wireless valve controller #, communication status, battery status, auto/manual,
6). Zone failure notice.
7). Current water pump#, communications good, battery level, auto/manual, open/close state.
8). Master valve #, communications good, battery level, auto/manual, open/close state.
2. Adjust dry/wet moisture control levels for all the irrigation zones.
3. Set and adjust 7 day forbidden irrigation period for all irrigation zones, with different schedule for each day of a
4. Manually open/close each field valve from the main controller to realize manual remote control, or manually
valves from the field for convenience.
5. Choose moisture level or moisture level + Forbidden time irrigation control modes for each zone from the main
6. Check previous irrigation events, history of moisture levels and failure notices.
7. Set up maximum number of valves opened simultaneously to assure adequate water supply.
8. New field controller can be registered while remote by the main controller.
9. System contains a clock and calendar.
10. If irrigating and rain happens at same time, system will automatically close the valve after moisture level reaches the
set wet level.
11. System applies to any soil type to obtain accurate, repeatable irrigation, keeping the soil moisture in the set range.
How to choose field wireless controller：
1. If the moisture sensor can be located near a valve, choose SolarC-MSV.
2. If the moisture sensor must be located far from the valve, choose one each of SolarC-MS and SolarC-MV.
3. If one moisture sensor controls multiple valves, choose SolarC-MS4VP.4
4. Weather sealed plastic ASA material shell. Water proof design for at least 10 years.
1 inch Valves are standard, optional valves are available to 3 inches.
The moisture sensor can be buried shallow or deep for different plant types.